All of our Captains are:
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- CPR certified by the American Red Cross.
- First Aid certified by the American Red Cross.
- Licensed by the United States Coast Guard.
- Licensed with Homeland Security (TWIC).
- Advanced snorkelers or dive instructors.
- Subject to random drug and alcohol testing to enforce our zero tolerance policy
Captain Cesar, a 100-Ton Master USCG-Endorsed Captain has piloted many boats in his lifetime, including big, 377 passenger ferries and Charter Power Catamarans. His time on the water is extensive and uneventful. But most of all, he s a very pleasant, humble & easy going people‘s-person who will make your day on the water even more enjoyable.
Our Captain is now also an amateur Camera Quad-Copter Pilot! If you like the aereal pictures we've displayed all over our website, and would like a few of these with your family while on the beach with us for some out-of-this-world memories, be sure to ask for "The Drone" on your next booking!